- Holy, Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Date.
- A Man’s Starter Guide to Get a First Date
- Do you have a bad-mate picker? You need to read this.
- The painful truth why you like — long distance love relationships
- How Not To Lose Your Mind When Falling In Love
- Is he a good guy? Not if you have to ask.
- This Is How Much A Guy Likes You Being Confident
- Panic! Your Boyfriend Is Ignoring You
- How Not! To Lose Your Mind When Falling In Love
- How to Avoid Being Roommates When You Want Romance
- Is He a Momma’s Boy? 5 Signs You Need to Watch Out For!
- When All Signs Say “No” But You Hang On For “Yes”
- He Never Called You For a 2nd Date?! Here’s Why...
- He Broke Up With Me... So Why Is He Nice In Texts?
- When Will He Realize What a Great Catch You Are?
Dude, Really? Look at you. All dressed up and excited walking in to meet Mr. Blind Date. On paper Mr. Blind Date has everything in the triple-plus column... like a job. Kidding—but not by … [Read more...]
She’s Got Some Deal Breakers for You to Navigate Photo by photo-nic.co.uk nic on Unsplash Cringeworthy, right? First dates can feel like you misspoke on Twitter. But before you close your … [Read more...]
Finding yourself in fixer-upper relationships? I’m curious if you pick mates like you would a dog at the animal shelter? Are you attracted to the healthy, vibrant dog or to the sickly, dog … [Read more...]
Starting a long distance relationship? What are you thinking? You’re not. That is the issue. Whatever way you’re introduced, (dating site, social media, or third person), if the guy lives over 40 … [Read more...]
Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash Someone asked, “How do you tell if a guy is a good guy to start dating?” I launched into relationship coach mode, and a volcano of information spewed. Well, … [Read more...]
Photo by Michael Dam on Unsplash Have you heard this fact? Guys like confident women. We already know you like confident men. The quality of confidence ranks high in dating — for both of … [Read more...]